Indoor Environmental Diagnostics Service
What you can’t see can harm you. Indoor levels of air pollutants can be 2-5 times higher, and occasionally 100 times higher, than outdoor levels. Big Red’s expertise is in identifying and eliminating environment-related reactions or allergies. If you are currently suffering from environment-related symptoms, and seek to find the root cause–you have come to the right place!
We Offer The Following “IEQ” Testing Services:
Specific Indoor Air Contaminants
- Carbon Dioxide, ppm – Carbon dioxide concentration is monitored using an Indoor Air Quality Gas Monitor.
- Carbon Monoxide (CO), ppm – Carbon monoxide concentration is determined using a Toxic Gas Monitor with CO Sensor.
- Formaldehyde (HCHO), ppm – Formaldehyde concentration is analyzed using a Photo Acoustic Sensor.
- Ozone (O3), ppm – Ozone concentration in air is measured using a Toxic Gas Monitor with ozone sensor.
Specific Physical Parameters:
- Relative Humidity and Temperature – Relative humidity and air temperature are measured using an Indoor Air Quality Monitor.
- Air Movement and Air Flow – Air velocity and airflow are measured using an anemometer.
Specific Classes Of Contaminants:
- Respirable Suspended Particulates (RSP), no./m3 – Respirable Suspended Particulates are measured using a Portable Dust Monitor from 0.75pm to 10pm.
- Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC), ppm – Total Volatile Organic Compound is determined by means of a Portable Photo Ionization Detection System.
- Total Bacteria And Fungal Counts, cfu/m3 – Indoor air is sampled using an Andersen Single Stage Air Sampler at a sampling volume of 160 liters.
- Bacteria & Mold Speciation – Big Red offers bacteria and mold speciation services in Singapore. The test can be done thru air or swab sampling.
Big Red is one of the only labs in Singapore able to analyze viable spores from Air, Bulk, Dust, Swab, and Rodac contact plates locally in house.
Our objective approach, based on the collection and utilization of scientific evidence, has helped us identify the root causes of a myriad of environmental problems – and has provided effective solutions for our satisfied customers. This has earned us a reputation for delivering Solutions for Healthier Environments.
Fungal spores magnified 1,000 times under a microscope.