Powerful, Portable Humidity Control
Quiet, efficient, portable and reliable, Dri-Eaz provides the best humidification solutions for water damage restoration and environmental control. Choose from traditional refrigerants, LGRs, and desiccant units, each built to provide maximum performance and legendary Dri-Eaz durability.
DrizAir® 1200: The Classic Refrigerant Dehumidifier
The DrizAir 1200 dehumidifier has all the convenient features of its larger cousins in a compact and extremely portable size. A proven favorite of water damage restoration professionals!
The DrizAir 1200 dehumidifier combines proven design with professional performance and portability. The rotomolded polyethylene housing is dent resistant, offers superior durability, and helps to protect furnishings when in use. Stack up to two units high for storage. A rigid handle and semi-pneumatic wheels ensure easy transport and maneuverability.
- Removes up to 15 gallons a day
- Super convenient size
- Hot-gas bypass for fast defrost
- Rugged rotomolded housing – stackable!
- Electronic touch-pad controls
- Rigid handle – designed for rugged service
- Semi-pneumatic wheels for easy transport
- Built-in duct attachment ring
Evolution® LGR: Low Grain Refrigerant Dehumidifier
The Evolution packs state-of-the-art low grain refrigerant technology into a compact design. Built for today’s trained restoration professional, the Evolution also encompasses the most user-friendly features. So versatile and easy to handle that you’ll want to use it on every job!
LGR technology. Keeps pulling moisture below 40 grains per pound so that deep drying can occur.
Compact size. Lightweight, easy to maneuver, and highly versatile.
Improved hose wrap. Recessed, quick-release design keeps drain hose free of kinks.
Low amp draw – only 5 amps. Lower draw means higher efficiency and reduced problems with heat on the job.
Advanced filtration. HAF filters rated twice as efficient as washable foam.
Protected touchpad. Recessed digital control panel for protection. Easy-to-use controls in four languages.
Automatic pump purge. Automatic pump cycles every six minutes to eliminate overflow.
- LGR technology boosts effective operating range
- Compact size – only 92 pounds
- Draws only 5 amps – but removes up to 70 pints/day
- Quick pump access for easy servicing
- New, rigid fold-down handle
- Improved quick-release hose wrap design
- Built-in ring for easy attachment of ducting
LGR 2800i: Simply Brilliant. Dominant Performance
The LGR 2800i refrigerant dehumidifier offers exceptional performance across the full range of jobsite conditions – in low humidity environments and even at high temperatures (up to 125°F). The unit is engineered for the heavy demands of water damage restoration and rental use. A rugged rotomolded housing and durable construction make this Dri-Eaz dehumidifier a top choice for professionals everywhere.
The LGR 2800i provides high performance with low energy consumption – 130 pints per day (at AHAM) with just 8 amps, as verified by a laboratory under contract to AHAM.
- Built-in thermo-hygrometer monitors and displays inlet and outlet conditions.
- Automatic humidistat control.
- Automatic high temperature mode – no manual adjustments required.
- Outstanding performance at only 8 amps.
- HygroTrac-ready – track dehumidifier performance automatically on the HygroTrac website
- Drip pan has built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Legendary Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing resists dents and scratches – and is easy to keep looking new.
LGR 3500i: Supersize Your Dehumidification
Delivering 170 pints at AHAM at only 10.5 amps, the LGR 3500i takes dehumidification to new heights. Built with the same restoration-ready, easy-to-transport design as the industry-leading 2800i, the 3500i delivers supersized performance and reliability. The 3500i is built for the tough environments found in water damage restoration, construction, and rental use. The rugged roto-molded housing and durable construction make this Dri-Eaz dehumidifier the number one choice.
Compatible with the HygroTrac Remote Monitoring System (purchased separately). Monitor system performance and drying environment in real-time from any Web browser. Make better drying decisions, allocate personnel and equipment more effectively, even track dehumidifier inventory automatically.
- Best performance among all portable dehumidifiers
- Removes an amazing 170 pints/day at AHAM
- Same footprint as the LGR 2800i
- Groundbreaking water removal rate – 170 pints at AHAM
- Automatic humidistat control
- Displays inlet and outlet temperature and RH for easy monitoring
- Digital control panel with plain-English system messages, not codes.
- Wireless remote monitoring capable. Track operating conditions from any Internet connection with the HygroTrac Remote Monitoring System (purchased separately).
- Rugged Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing is easy to maintain and won’t mar furnishings.
LGR 7000XLi: TRUE LGR Performance – Unleashed!
Breaking the performance barriers as the new category leader, the LGR 7000XLi removes more water than any other dehumidifier in its category!
To achieve the 7000’s amazing performance, Dri-Eaz engineers developed the Advanced Crossflow Technology to maximize energy utilization. At the same time, the unit’s built-in sensors constantly monitor real-time performance data to automatically calculate ideal operating parameters – such as fan speed and cycle duration – in real-time.
The result is XL category-busting performance in a unit that matches the size of an Evolution and weighing only 107 pounds! With its outstanding performance at AHAM and saturation, plus 40% better low-grain performance than competitive units, the 7000XLi is truly the top performer.
- Advanced Crossflow Technology maximizes efficiency even in low grain environments. Ensures best performance across range.
- Self-monitoring system. Built-in sensors monitor performance perameters allowing for automatic fan speed adjustments.
- Built-in humidistat and plain-English control panel messages
- Sealed large-capacity pump basin – more than enough to handle the water from an unintentional defrost that might occur after a power outage or other unexpected shut-down.
- Ergonomic design. Handle 2 in. taller for easier use on stairs, folds down for storage. Integrated cord and hose storage.
- Versatile application – standard 12 in. ductable outlet.
- Legendary rotomolded housing – practically indestructible – resists dents and dings – stackable for storage – saves room in warehouse.