Compact, Versatile and Accurate Metering
Developed exclusively for Dri-Eaz, the QuickNav incorporates a pin mode, a scan mode, and a thermo-hygrometer in a single handheld unit. Instantly calculates dewpoint, grains per pound, and vapor pressure.
The QuickNav kit includes the QuickNav meter, a rugged carrying case, the 26-ES Hammer Probe, the 21-E insulation electrode, the 2-E short pin electrode, and the exclusive 2-E/SPLIT electrode with alligator clips for checking under cabinets and other hard to reach areas.
Each Delmhorst meter features the following:
- Rugged construction that ensures years of reliable use
- Sturdy shock-resistant plastic carrying case protects meter from damage
- 9V battery
- 1 year no-hassle warranty
- Thermohygrometer measures RH, temperature, calculates dew point, GPP, and vapor pressure
- Backlit display, adjustable alarm, reading hold feature
- Correction scales include wood and drywall
Download the Delmhorst QuickNav Owner’s Manual »