Makes Critical Moisture Calculations Easy and Fast
Now you can make the scientific calculations you need for water damage restoration with speed, precision, and ease. The Digital Psychrometric/Dehumidifier Calculator from Dri-Eaz helps you find fast answers to make the best on-the-job decisions. Sold in boxes of 5.
Features seven unique calculations:
- GPP. Calculate the Grains Per Pound (GPP) to find the actual weight of water in the air.
- Thirst. How much additional moisture can the current air conditions support as water vapor? Thirst tells you the remaining moisture-carrying capacity of the air in terms of GPP.
- Dew Point is the temperature at which water vapor condenses out of the air. Dew point varies with fluctuations in temperature and relative humidity.
- LGR Dehumidifier Pints provides a general guideline for determining the number of LGR dehumidifer pint removal needed for the particular environment.
- Number of Airmovers provides a general guideline for determining the number of airmovers needed per square foot on a Class 2 or Class 3 water damage.
- Convert between GPP and g/Kg
- Convert between C° and F°
- Regular calculator functions, too!
- Calculates Grains Per Pound, Thirst, Dew Point, Dehumidifier Pint Removal, and Number of Airmovers.
- Also converts between GPP and g/kg and Farenheit and Celsius
- Includes regular calculator functions and memory
- Pocket-size with vinyl case