Heat Where You Need It
Now you can bring all the heat you need right to the job site. The trailer-mounted diesel-fired Dragon X2 provides up to three days of continuous operation without refueling. The unit’s 55 gal. (max.) onboard tank eliminates the mess and hassle of external tanks and/or daily refueling required by other mobile heaters.
The Dragon’s 100,000 BTU capacity, three-outlet design and recirculation capability delivers maximum heat to the job site for restoration, event shelters, and work areas – wherever clean, dry temporary heat is needed.
Completely self-contained in its own weatherproof DOT-approved trailer, the Dragon X2 saves space in your vehicles and provides safer, more secure operation than other heater types running inside occupied structures.
The Dragon utilizes an indirect-fired design, which keeps combustion air and exhaust completely separate from the air it heats. This allows the Dragon to deliver heated air without adding fumes, smoke or moisture.
- Trailer-mounted, integrated 55 gallon fuel tank, built-in storage, and weather-sealed hood and rain shield. Ready to roll!
- No fumes, no added moisture
- Includes three 25 ft. sections of 8 in. semi-rigid ducting
- Simple on-board controls and remote thermostat sensor
- Two lockable, weatherproof cabinets for duct storage, tools, etc.
- Tough powdercoated finish for long life
Download the Dragon X2 Mobile Furnace Manual »