4-Channel Multi-Probe Standalone Data LoggerSpecifically designed to incorporate the needs of field logging, the DaqLink data logger enables reliable, accurate and continuous data monitoring.
The DaqLink built-in sensors support standard temperature and humidity environment monitoring needs and an extensive range of data acquisition requirements are also accommodated with four external sensor inputs for PT-100, Thermocouple J, K and T, 0-1 V, 0-50 mV, 4-20 mA, Contact, Frequency and Pulse Counter. This broad range of universal inputs allows for multiple combinations of sensors specific to customers’ applications.
For independent data monitoring the DaqLink features include:
- Rechargeable battery
- On-site data monitoring with two-row graphic display
- Intuitive keypad with Run/Pause logging option
- 16-bit data logging resolution
- Real-time data streaming to PC or storage to onboard memory for later download
- Immediate response alarm alerts
- Audible alarm buzzer
Specifications: Click here to view DaqLink Specifications (PDF Format)
Brochure: Click here to view DaqLink Brochure (PDF Format)