Standalone Data Acquisition and Analysis SystemAn eight-channel all-in-one data logging solution, with graphic displays and built-in analysis functions for full portability.
The DaqPRO™ is a portable, battery operated data acquisition and logging system offering 16-bits, high-resolution, 8 channel data logging. The DaqPRO™ features powerful graphical display and analysis functions for measuring voltage, current and temperature. It is designed to provide a professional, compact, stand-alone low cost data logging system for a wide variety of applications.
System benefits include:
- High-end data acquisition hand-held mobile solution
- 8 channels each capable of measuring seven popular parameters
- Setup on every port makes it viable for all industries
- Stand-alone operation: Display and keyboard for field programming and analysis (graph/table)
- Rechargeable 7.2 V battery with over 500 charging cycles
- High sampling rate – up to 4,000 samples/second (on Input 1 only)
- Large data storage 512 KB RAM
- Fast communication channels: USB
- Multiple logging storage of up to 100 sampling sessions
- Scales readings into meaningful engineering units e.g. bar, ppm
- Built-in clock and calendar keeps track of time and date for each data recording
- On screen text editing to annotate collected data
- Truly Independent Data Acquisition in the Field
DaqPRO™ is battery operated and is capable of sampling, processing and displaying measurements without connecting to a computer. Designed to serve the needs of professional data loggers, DaqPRO™ is a professional, cost-effective, compact and stand-alone data logging system that can be used with a wide variety of applications. This 16-bit, high-resolution, eight-channel data logger offers the pros graphic displays and analysis functions for measuring voltage, current and temperature in real-time.