High-End Wireless Data Acquisition System
Using Zigbee wireless mesh network configuration, allowing for 65,000 units in each network, DataNet enables real-time monitoring of multiple test points in a single operation.
- Reliable bi-directional transmission ensuring no data loss
- Transmission range can be constantly expanded by adding additional network units
- Minimal costs thanks to wire-free infrastructure
- Portable units facilitating easy deployment in various environments
- Receivers, recognizing up to 8 end units and 16 Repeaters
- Repeaters, recognizing up to 24 end units and 16 Repeaters (simultaneously)
DataNet System contains:
DNL910 and DNL920
Internal temperature and/or humidity loggers. Supports four external inputs: 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 1 V, 0 to 50 mV, PT-100 2 wires, Thermocouples (J, K and T), Dry Contact, Pulse Counter and Frequency. Rechargeable battery operation.
DNL910 PA and DNL920 PA
Loggers with integrated power amplifier for extended range. Same supported external and internal sensors as DNL910 and DNL920.
The heart of the system controls and collects the data from the end units. Also suitable for extending the system range.
Mini DataNet Models
Cost-effective wireless single and dual channel loggers, battery operated only.
DNL804 (External 4 to 20 mA) | DNL808 (External NTC 10K?) | DNL810 (Internal Temp/RH).
DNR800 Mini Repeater
For extending the system range.