Big Gulp 3500: Fast and Efficient Water Removal
The Big Gulp 3500 is a highly efficient system for removing water from homes, businesses, production facilities, accident sites, or any location where water needs to be removed quickly. Purpose-built for extraction, the 3500 delivers the uncompromising performance and reliability you need.
Both Big Gulp 3500 models include:
- 50 ft. of 2.5 in. vacuum hose
- 50 ft. of 2 in. vacuum hose
- Group 24 battery box
- Installation kit
- Operation and Service Manual
The APO (Automatic pump-out) waste disposal system is installed on the 72-3501 model only. (Suggested price listed above does not include APO.) The APO provides up to 45 GPM of pumping capacity.
The Big Gulp 3500 is covered under Sapphire’s exclusive two year parts and labor warranty.
- 120 gallon marine-grade aluminum construction
- Extra large 3-inch port for fast dumping and easy cleanup
- Two 2-inch vacuum ports allow two techs to extract with one machine
- Vacuum gauge and hour meter for monitoring job progress and tracking maintenance.
- Industrial-grade components with proven reliability
Download the Big Gulp 3500 Manual »