The Big Gulp 4500: Purpose-built Power for Flood Extraction
The Big Gulp 4500 is sold and serviced by the Sapphire Scientific distributor network. Click here to locate a Sapphire distributor near you.
Big Gulp 4500 provides high velocity and quick-recovery water removal in homes, businesses, production facilities, accident sites, commercial locations – anywhere thorough, efficient water removal is needed. Designed by truckmount veterans with many years of experience in the industry, the Big Gulp is constructed with premium-quality components and engineered to withstand the rigors of professional extraction. Make fast work of any water extraction job with the Big Gulp!
- The 4-cycle 35 HP gasoline-powered Briggs and Stratton operates at 3000 RPM, delivering top performance and low maintenance.
- Delivering 600 CFM, the GardnerDenver 410 Vacuum Pump has a proven track record of providing optimum vacuum performance day in and day out.
- Marine-grade stainless steel construction with automatic shut off at 120 gallons. A big capacity 3-inch waste dump port means quick dumping and easy cleanout.
- Provides 45 GPM (at 60 ft. of head) waste disposal, significantly greater than competitive waste pumpouts.
- Two 2½ inch vacuum inlet ports allow two techs to extract with one machine. A 4-inch exhaust port virtually eliminates back pressure on vacuum system to maximize performance
- Vacuum gauge and hour meter for monitoring job progress and maintenance.